Everyone should take digital photography lessons. And I'll give you ten great reasons why.
1. Taking digital photography lessons is not just about learning digital photography, it's also learning about PHOTOGRAPHY and how to take great photos.
2. You'll be able to take gorgeous photos of your family, friends and pets, as well as taking poster quality photos of your vacations and trips. And those beautiful professional images will be cherished and handed down to future generations.
3. Learning photography will save you lots of money. Why hire a professional photographer when you can take beautiful photographs yourself.
4. Own the rights to your family portraits and wedding photos. When you hire a professional photographer guess who owns the negatives and the rights to those images? It isn't you!
5. Many people make a career in photographer and there are so many different fields of photography to choose from. Some specialized photography careers include: wedding, portraiture, pet portraiture, industrial, stock, photojournalism, travel, fashion, sports, and food photography, among others.
6. There are lots of opportunities to earn money part-time with photography; like entering into photography competitions, selling photos to newspapers and magazines, making money online with stock photography websites, teaching photography classes, and more.
7. Digital photography lessons will unleash your creative side (even if you think you don't have one). You'll begin to look at the world through a trained eye. You'll notice and understand shading, lighting, composition, form, and colors in a way you probably had not before.
8. It's much less expensive to be a photographer now. No more spending tons of money on film, negative development, and prints. The digital camera has taken all those high costs away.
9. Everyone has a digital camera now and yet, many people don't know how to use them. Digital photography lessons will make you the expert at gatherings when others are stumped on how to operate a camera.
10. Get into places others can't go, like backstage at concerts, sidelines during sports events, and special events for celebrities.